HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  
ANNOUNCEMENTS
[1. 5. 14.] oh look who's trying to revive the site ;DD //shot. so yaa, hello people i'm active again, danie isn't because she recently lost her internet connection, but i will try and revive the site because i got my muse back for this thing. changed some things here and there. make sure to read everything before joining. oh and! we're still looking for two mods, in case anyone is interested~

-Mod Hunt

~Lily
Useful Information
Population
STUDENTS.
00 02
TEACHERS.
00 00
CIVILIANS.
00 00
TOTAL.
00 02
Rulers
admin
admin
mod
mod
chatbox
Affiliates
The Avatar RP
Credits
TOKYO RAMBLE is an original rp site created by LILY and DANIE, based on the concept of Shugo Chara! by Peach-Pit. All HTML, as well as CSS templates and widgets were created by LILY with the help of several coding sites. All images were taken either by zerochan, google or other picture resource sites. Graphics were made by LILY. Character concepts and information are not there for you to take. They belong to those who wrote them, and stealing such things will result to us hunting you down. YEEEEE--

Custom Dream Eggs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Himawari Hanabi

Himawari Hanabi

Custom Dream Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Custom Dream Eggs   Custom Dream Eggs EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Heya, guys!

It's your friendly neighbourhood pal Taters here to let you know that I'll be taking requests for dream eggs! Just let me know what colour scheme you're after and what kinds of patterns/images you'd like (e.g. baby pink and white plaid with hearts) and I'll do my best to make you a custom pixel egg!

Just shoot me a PM with your specifications and I'll do my best to get your egg to you ASAP!

SAMPLES
while all the samples are in black, I can do any colour schemes you like, these are just some ones I whipped up really quick with no ideas orz

Custom Dream Eggs O8s6f7Custom Dream Eggs 10rqu1gCustom Dream Eggs 33p9deb
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

Custom Dream Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Dream Eggs   Custom Dream Eggs EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:54 am

oh god asdfghjklasd can I love you forever

I'll be requesting one later on for my second character <3
Back to top Go down
https://tokyorumble.forumotion.com

Custom Dream Eggs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokyo Ramble! :: OOC :: Spam-
Jump to: