HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  
ANNOUNCEMENTS
[1. 5. 14.] oh look who's trying to revive the site ;DD //shot. so yaa, hello people i'm active again, danie isn't because she recently lost her internet connection, but i will try and revive the site because i got my muse back for this thing. changed some things here and there. make sure to read everything before joining. oh and! we're still looking for two mods, in case anyone is interested~

-Mod Hunt

~Lily
Useful Information
Population
STUDENTS.
00 02
TEACHERS.
00 00
CIVILIANS.
00 00
TOTAL.
00 02
Rulers
admin
admin
mod
mod
chatbox
Affiliates
The Avatar RP
Credits
TOKYO RAMBLE is an original rp site created by LILY and DANIE, based on the concept of Shugo Chara! by Peach-Pit. All HTML, as well as CSS templates and widgets were created by LILY with the help of several coding sites. All images were taken either by zerochan, google or other picture resource sites. Graphics were made by LILY. Character concepts and information are not there for you to take. They belong to those who wrote them, and stealing such things will result to us hunting you down. YEEEEE--

VI. GANGS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lily
Admin
Lily

VI. GANGS Empty
PostSubject: VI. GANGS   VI. GANGS EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:56 am

gangs
If you want to take up the LEADER, SECOND IN COMMAND or THIRD IN COMMAND position, then feel free to pm me.

JASMINE DRAGON

LEADER. shizume reiko

SECOND IN COMMAND. open

THIRD IN COMMAND. open
ABOUT. JASMINE DRAGON members specialize in shugo chara fights. they like to randomly challenge people and will usually bet something of value in a fight and will require you to do the same. they are known to keep their promises to a scary level.

JASMINE DRAGON is eternal rivals with all other gangs.

MEMBERS.
member name
member name
member name

MAD MONKEYS

LEADER. reserved by lily (WOO--)

SECOND IN COMMAND. open

THIRD IN COMMAND. open
ABOUT. MAD MONKEYS is an all-male gang. their purpose is to practically "let off steam" by destroying stuff and getting into fights.

MAD MONKEYS is enemies with GOLDEN JUNKIE.

MEMBERS.
member name
member name
member name

BLACK BLOOD

LEADER. open

SECOND IN COMMAND. open

THIRD IN COMMAND. open
ABOUT. the big guys of the story. BLACK BLOOD is a gang which will surprise you with its connection to the police, the military and even the government. Nobody knows how much power they have, and they are mostly known for their shady dealings on several products. BLACK BLOOD almost never engages in physical battles.

BLACK BLOOD remains neutral towards the other gangs.

MEMBERS.
member name
member name
member name

GOLDEN JUNKIE

LEADER. open

SECOND IN COMMAND. open

THIRD IN COMMAND. open
ABOUT. GOLDEN JUNKIE is an all-girls gang. they have (almost) nothing to do with drugs, contrary to their name. they consider themselves mentally superior to other gangs, especially the MAD MONKEYS. like their enemies, they like to smash things to pass the time, but it's not their one and only purpose. members of GOLDEN JUNKIE are known to be very good graffiti artists.

GOLDEN JUNKIE is enemies with MAD MONKEYS.

MEMBERS.
member name
member name
member name

Back to top Go down
https://tokyorumble.forumotion.com

VI. GANGS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokyo Ramble! :: GUIDE BOOK :: Rules and Information-
Jump to: